Friday, August 7, 2009

MESSAGE FROM VICTORIA OSTEEN

When Joel and I got married, I like my own way, and when I didn't get it, I wasn't happy. Then God spoke clearly to me: Victoria, if you don't change the way you're acting, you're going to change the man you married.
Well, that got my attention, because I didn't want to change Joel's personality. I love Joel. That's why I married him. I knew that I had to be willing to make some changes.
In many relationships, after time, people neglect to walk in love. One day, they realize that their hearts have changed. You hear it all the time: We just grew apart."
Joel and I remind ourselves often that God brought us together. He's got a good plan for our marriage. You need to remind yourself that God has put that person in your life, and He's got good things in store. If you will do your part by being kind, respecting one another, treating each other the way you want to be treated, God will do His part, and you can live in love!


SO I ASK WHAT IS GOD'S PLAN FOR YOUR MARRIAGE?

No comments:

Post a Comment